Lisa M. Garcia, AIF®
Managing Director/Client Relations
Lisa M. Garcia, Managing Director, Client Relations, with FiduciaryFirst, has over 11 years of experience inthe financial services industry. In this capacity, Lisa works extensively with employer sponsored retired plan fiduciaries providing proactive investment support services within a robust process to help maximize the fiduciary risk management for employers. Lisa helps advisors in providing FiduciaryFirst clients with a well documented, independent process and procedure ensuring every aspect of their qualified retirement plan is being analyzed and structured for plan success.
AIF®(Accredited Investment Fiduciary)
Lisa has distinguished herself as an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (one of only 2,000 in the U.S.) through the Center for Fiduciary Studies. The AIF® designation represents the knowledge and application of a Global Fiduciary Standard of Excellence. This designation signifies knowledge of fiduciary responsibility and the ability to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of care. AIF® designees have a reputation in the industry as being the best positioned to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices, as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
Licensing / Education:
- BS in International Business & World Trade from the University of Buffalo at New York
- MBA® with a specialization in HRM from the University of Phoenix
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity License
Areas of Experience:
- ERISA compliance
- Investment due diligence and reporting
- Vendor and fee benchmarking
- Plan design consultation
- RFP facilitation and preparation
- Prudent Fiduciary Process encompassing 9 areas of fiduciary responsibility