Jamie Ann Hayes, AIF®, C(k)P, CPFA
Jamie Hayes, Partner and Consultant of FiduciaryFirst, specializes in Employer Retirement Plan Fiduciary Services and Corporate Pension Consulting. With over ten years of experience, Jamie works extensively with matters pertaining to the financial operation of Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans. She works directly with Retirement Plan Committees in designing, consulting, implementing, and managing proactive fiduciary oversight strategies. Jamie manages and documents arms-length, consistent and objective processes for organizations while helping address the personal and corporate liabilities of the Plan Fiduciaries.
In addition to fiduciary “Best Practices,” Jamie focuses on ensuring her clients’ plans are well positioned for success. She uses the newest scientific research to propose practical strategies for plan sponsors to implement, which are designed to assist participants as they pursue financial independence. Jamie combines powerful behavioral finance strategies with the maximization of fiduciary risk management to offer customized tools to employees and the right strategies to their employers.
After graduating with high honors from the University of Michigan where she majored in Economics, Jamie has used her financial acumen to implement corporate “Best Practices” pertaining to her clients’ Retirement Plans. Jamie has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation. Jamie is proud to be a CBFA lecturer for select, top advisors throughout the country. The CBFA is a ground-breaking Plan Success system designed to boost the behavioral health of defined contribution plans.
Licensing / Education:
- B.S. in Economics, University of Michigan
- AIF®, Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Lecturer for the Certified Behavioral Finance Analyst (CBFA) Designation – Behavioral Finance principals; how to enhance the health of DC plans
- SEC Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- Member, The Retirement Advisor University (TRAU), UCLA's Anderson School of Executive Management
- Member, ASPPA (American Society of Pension Professionals & Administrators)