Plan Success Method
At FiduciaryFirst, our Plan Success MethodSM includes a comprehensive approach to best practices we call Prudent Fiduciary ProcessSM and an exciting approach to participant success known as The Participant EffectSM .
Of course, all Employers want their plan to be a success. Using the Plan Success MethodSM, our advisors serve as your proactive fiduciary, working with your management team to carefully:
- Utilize Prudent Fiduciary ProcessSM to lead robust and well-documented best practices.
- Establish plan goals and a definition for success.
- Measure plan performance against goals and benchmarks using a calendar and detailed long-term strategy.
- Utilize The Participant EffectSM (TPE) Program to drive participant success.
- Develop a well-defined and consistent process.
- Continuously document processes and store all plan best practices in our server-based proprietary Client LockBox.
- Structure processes, contracts, documents, and safe harbor regulatory opportunities to mitigate personal and corporate liability.
- Follow all known DOL and IRS regulations.
Not only do all governmental and qualified plans require fiduciary oversight, but employers are responsible for demonstrating their fiduciary due diligence. Since the primary reason for Department of Labor (DOL) scrutiny or litigation involving retirement plans is either lack of consistency or outright lack of process, the opportunity for plan sponsors is to put in place a consistent process that mitigates risk and maximizes benefits to both their organization and plan participants.
FiduciaryFirst's Plan Success MethodSM has helped organizations across the country to do just that by leveraging best practices and carefully considering the many components that drive participant success while significantly reducing risk to the organization. Won't you join them?